1. The City Council of Vigo publishes this catalogue to facilitate contact between visitors to the city and tourist service providers. It is a promotional catalogue, so any commercial relationship is established solely between the customer and the service provider.
2. The organisation, contracting and delivery of the services stated depend on each company or provider. Your rights as a consumer are provided for under the Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 of the 16th of November, consolidated wording of the general Law for the defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws. Besides, you may resort to the Tourism Inspectorate and Consumer Inspectorate of the Xunta de Galicia.
3. Once the service has been purchased it shall be subject to the general conditions of the service provider.
4. Any claims must be reported to the service provider as soon as possible in order to be able to reach a swift and efficient solution.
5. If you wish, we may assist you at the City Council of Vigo (Turismo de Vigo) to manage any incident that may arise.
1. The activities included in the VigoHospitality 2014 Guide are offered by the providers of the same. Their data are included with the description of each suggestion. Turismo de Vigo is not responsible for the same.
2. The prices and conditions stated in this catalogue are valid until December 31st, 2014, and may be subject to changes in 2015.
3. Conditions must be confirmed with the service provider when booking. Once purchased, the service/s will be subject to the general conditions of the relevant provider.
4. Each service provider establishes its own conditions for prices and seasons. These are specified in the description of activities.
5. Season prices may be subject to changes due to occasional events. They will be notified and justified by the service provider at the time of booking.
6. There may also be other changes to prices and conditions due to third-party reasons, such as any changes to VAT rates.
7. Booking of services will be subject to availability and the specific conditions stated by each provider, such as requiring a minimum number of participants for an activity.
8. The period of validity for each purchase will be subject to the specific standards of the service provider.
9. Once booking has been made, any cancellations will be subject to the laws in force and, if applicable, to any duly accredited contractual agreements entered with the service provider.